Looking for a creative way to show your loved ones how much you care this holiday season? Consider giving them a homemade gift basket! Here are 10 popular gift basket ideas to get you started:
1. Homemade cookies and milk
2. Fresh fruit and yogurt
3. Chocolate chip cookies and coffee
4. Cheese and crackers
5. Assorted chocolates
6. Candied fruit
7. Fresh flowers
8. Baked goods and coffee
9. Spiced nuts and wine
10. A personalized mug
- ARTISAN AUTHENTIC TASTE OF HOME: Achieve the specialty of homemade artisan goodies without spending a minute sweating over a mixer. This scrumptious assortment of cookies is handmade with care and love using a secret, kosher age-old family recipe. The results are irresistible.
- 7 WINNING FLAVORS: Granny Bella’s most requested confections are included in this incredible large variety box. It features 8 jelly thumbprints, 9 marble shortbreads, 8 oatmeal clusters, 12 chocolate chip poppers, 8 poppy seed melt-in-the-mouths, 6 star-shaped sprinkled vanilla cookies, and 9 heart-shaped sprinkled vanilla cookies.
- Print, Better Life (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Highly polished, very sturdy and very hard to bend and proper weight to hold comfortably
- These are perfect funny gifts for your loved ones and friend
- 😋 CHOCOLATE COVERED COOKIES GIFT BASKET: This beautiful Oh! Nuts tray contains an assortment of 20 decorated chocolate-covered sandwich cookies. The gift box is neatly divided into 20 compartments to highlight the beauty of each individual piece.
- 😍 INCREDIBLY LUSCIOUS RICH TASTE OREO COOKIES: You and your family will enjoy the unique flavors of these festive chocolate-covered sandwich cookies. These are alternatively dipped in dark and white chocolate with contrasting toppings that highlight the premium taste of these cookies.
- SKIN CARE PRODUCTS: Pamper from head to toe with this giftable set including Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Res-Q Ointment, Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Coconut Foot Cream,
- HANDS & FEET: Pamper and soothe dry, rough, cracked skin with moisturizing hand salve, cuticle cream, hand cream and rich foot cream,
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, please order 1/2 size down from your usual size.
- 10mm sheepskin upper
- FAST GOURMET POPCORN: Choose beautiful, durable temperature safe borosilicate glass for better popcorn popping experiences. No oil or butter needed. Hot air circulates preventing burning. Melt butter with the dual function lid for gourmet results. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. A fun gift idea.
- PREPARING AND SHARING: Great for a healthy snack, movie night, the big game or recipes including popcorn. Simply use the dual-function lid to measure the desired serving size, pour into the Micro-Pop and place in microwave for 3-minutes or less. Hundreds of fun and healthy snack recipe possibilities for your popcorn enjoyment.
- Gift Card is nested inside a specialty gift box
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Ray, Valeria (Author)
- Homemade Gift Ideas, Guide and Designs.
- Gifts for Family, Holidays and Valentines.
It’s that time of year again when friends, family, and loved ones are all getting together to exchange gifts. And what better way to show your gratitude than by giving a homemade gift basket?
Here are eight things to look for when shopping for a homemade gift basket:
1. Theme. What kind of gift would the person receiving it enjoy? For example, a basket filled with treats like chocolates, cakes, and cookies is perfect for a birthday or Christmas gift, while a basket filled with unique jewelry or a spa treatment would be perfect for a loved one’s anniversary.
2. Range of prices. Not everyone has the same budget, so it’s important to give someone a gift that’s within their means.
3. Variety. A gift basket should have a range of different items so that the receiver can choose what they’d like to take home with them.
4. Homemade or pre-made items? If you’re comfortable making the gift yourself, go ahead and do that. If not, consider buying pre-made gift baskets that you know the receiver will love.
5. Personalization. If you have the time and skills to do so, adding a personal note or message to the gift is a great way to show your loved one how much you care.
6. Presentation. How will the gift look when it arrives at the recipient’s home? Is it in a pretty basket? Wrapped in a special wrapping paper? If you’re not comfortable making the gift yourself, look for a store that offers personalized gift baskets.
7. Timing. Some gifts are best given at specific times, like during the holiday season or on special days like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.
8. Considerations for the receiver. Are they a foodie? Do they love to read? What kind of things would they enjoy receiving in a gift basket? By taking these into consideration, you’ll be able to give the receiver the perfect gift.