Do you have a little one whose first few months have whizzed by? Perhaps your baby is about to hit their first birthday and you’re looking for the perfect Christmas present? Or maybe you’re the parent of a toddler who is fast approaching their ninth month, leaving you with limited time to find an awesome gift. Whatever your situation, we’ve got some great suggestions for that special nine-month-old in your life…
There are lots of ways to celebrate the festive season as a family with young children. From caroling, to visiting Santa and his elves, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities during December. So if you want to make merry this winter and give your child memorable Christmas experiences, keep reading for useful tips…
- IT'S TIME TO POP, DROP, AND ROLL: Watch kids' eyes fill with wonder while tracking the 5 colorful balls as they pop up in the air, roll down the ramps, then through the clear tubes and back up again
- MUSIC AND SILLY SOUND EFFECTS: We all know kids love to bring the noise. Silly sound effects and bouncy music bring a fun sensory experience as the balls cycle through this toddler and baby toy
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Academics' Choice & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2017, and Creative Child Preferred Choice & Product of the Year Award Winner 2019! This educational and interactive Cube does a fabulous job of engaging, stimulating and rewarding their curiosity with essential sights, sounds, songs and knowledge.
- AN INTERACTIVE CUBE - Learning toy with a different function button on all 6 sides; Learn alphabets, numbers, colors, music, animal sounds and musical instruments.
- 5 SIDES OF ACTIVITIES: Exploration and fun is around each corner of this activity cube toy for 1 2 year old boy and girl. This activity cube has five different sides of game-plays which make children more interested in, including rainbow spinning gear, turning wheel, color counting beads and even a rotatable and detachable bead maze. Pull the ball on the trunk of the elephant, and then the colored beads in the transparent ball will beat.
- EDUCATIONAL LEARNING TOY: Each side of this elephant activity cube encourages a different kind of play. This activity cube toy includes lots of educational activities to help your baby learn and keep them busy for a while. And the learning toys with vibrant colors encourages them to explore the fun, exercise baby's fine hand movements, promote their math enlightenment and improve the brain development. A perfect gift for one year old boys and girls.
- Great Educational Toy: Will enlighten children to see, hear, touch, observe and explore cognition. the musical duck will keep your child happy through his or her early development stages!
- Woby Multifunctional Musical Dancing Duck Toy: Imitating and chasing the musical duck can exercise baby's limbs large motor skills; The lamp flashes, promote the development of baby vision ability.
- 🔨 A TOY SET FOR A YOUNG BUILDER – Plush Creations brings you a fantastic plush toy set, "My Tool Box." Our five-piece tool set comes with an assortment of 4 ultra-soft construction tools that talk and make realistic live sounds, and a plush yellow tool box to store all the tools when done playing. The playset includes a Plush Drill, Plush Screwdriver, a Saw, and a Plush Hammer. Get your little handyman or handywoman their very own first tool box set!
- 🔨 INTERACTIVE & EDUCATIONAL – These super-soft tools set will become your toddler’s favorite companions at home, in kindergarten, or daycare! Cultivate your child's imagination and turn playtime into a learning moment, promote fine motor skills, engage them in creative, pretend, and imaginative play, and help your kids learn about different tools! Help your kids achieve better hand to eye coordination, boost their confidence, communication skills, and facilitate their sensory recognition.
- There is several different music when the animal pop-up and close after install 2 AA batteries(Not include), the volume can be adjust. The animal can pop-up even without batteries just no music.
- Baby can learn number, color, shape, different animal by it. It also can improve the fine motor skill by push, press, spin, close. It's helpful for baby's hearing, sense.
- Multi-development toy - Yeebay Interactive Pop-Up Animals Toy is the perfect beginner toy for children learning about buttons,knobs,pushing and pulling.The animal pops up when the lever, switch, dial, or button in front of them is activated.Great for developing fine motor skills and learning about cause and effect ,strengthening fingers and hands flexibility.
- Upgraded pop-up toys - Not just Pop up！The Interactive Pop-Up Animals toy includes two different play modes.Animal Sound/Music Mode: When the animal pops up,it will play the relevant animal sound or music. Game/Music&Light Mode:Pup up the correct animal,when the light stops.Note: Batteries not included!
- PERFECT MUSICAL EDUCATIONAL TOYS: The cute elephant light up music toys made by very durable materials. It has smooth surface, made by safe and non-toxic materials, very good quality. The piano toy for 1 year old light up when sing, well attract the attention of your kids and enlighten your toddlers to see, hear, touch, observe and explore, cultivate the babies’ color recognition, and sensory engagement. Awesome light up baby toy 6 to 12 months!
- ENDLESS FUN IN TWO MODES: Exploring and observing buttons on the music toy to promote the development of the baby fingers action. The Elephant music baby toys for 1 year old boy girl has a high visually irritation. The cheerful music&sound and lovely cartoon image attract the baby toddler to play with this musical piano toy. 3-In-1 Piano Keys: songs, animal sounds and learn numbers!Early educational toys for kids toddlers boys and girls, you deserve it.
- 🦖🐸Premium Quality for Baby's Safety: 🤶The baby beginner crawling toys is made of top quality thick PVA materials, smooth surface, non-toxic and BPA free, which is durable and the best choice for health of your baby's growth. This toddler roller toy not only a toy or a gift for kids, but also a close friends who will accompanied kids to learn walking or crawling all the time
- 🦖🐸Encourage Baby to Crawl & Build Muscle: 🤶Design with vivid patterns & built-in bell, it will attract your baby to chase and crawl. Perfect for babies to develop gross motor skills and learn how to control large muscles which enable walking, climbing, jumping and body balance when playing. Perfect choice as baby gift toys 3 to 18 months and 1-2 year old boys and girls
1. What are some good Christmas gifts for a 9-month-old?
A few good gifts for a 9-month-old include:
-A small present (in addition to the regular presents they get every year)
-A set of house occlusive clothes
-A set of trans-parent clothes that can be worn on the body, like Silly Putty
-A set of car shoes
-A set of sunhat/sunglasses
-A set ofnamenow.
2. What are some developmentally appropriate gifts for a 9-month-old?
There are many things that can be given for a 9-month-old, but some things to consider:
-A toys and games set (or a similar set)
-A caddy with a water bottle
-A set of children’s books
-A set of game cards
-A set of story books
-A set of puzzles
-A set of mental until-birth challenge game
-A set of movement and development appropriate toys
-A set of story appropriate toys
-A caddy with a carry bag
3. What are some ideas for gifts that will promote learning for a 9-month-old?
One idea is to make a piece of jewelry out of paper and put it in the child’s bedroom. Another idea is a set of booklets about a subject you care about about writing home about. Finally, bought a children’s book? Add somenaments to the cover (e.g. a cartoon character) and put it in the child’s backpack or suitcase.
4. What are some ideas for gifts that will promote physical activity for a 9-month-old?
One idea is to have a physical product that supplies milk to mothers with children in care homes with a milk restricted diet. Another idea is a small toy or toygroup that provides physical activity and nutrition for children with special needs.
5. What are some ideas for gifts that will be both enjoyable and educational for a 9-month-old?
One idea is a simple but delicious breakfast from a restaurant that you and your baby can enjoy together. Another idea could be a set of her favorite clothes or a toy that she is most interested in. Sometimes good things come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to find the right ideas for your little one and to keep them updated on her favorite stores and restaurants.